The contest will take place at the Aula Conference Centre.
To Delft by Car
- At the A13/E19 between Rotterdam and Den Haag, take exit 10, Delft-Zuid/TU Delft.
- Follow the Signs TU Delft until you drive on a downward slope until the crossing with the Schoenmakerstraat.
- Go right on to the Schoenmakerstraat and you have arrived at the campus ring road.
Parking on the street is paid on all days (except Sunday) from 12:00 until 24:00.
At campus parking locations, parking is free between Friday 18:00 and Monday 08:00.
The six large campus parking locations are well signposted on the campus ring road.
Recommended campus parking locations:
- P Aula (navigation address Van der Waalsweg 1)
- P EWI, 8-minute walk (navigation address Feldmannweg 2)
- P Sports, 10-minute walk (navigation address Van den Broekweg 1)
By Public Transport
Delft has two train stations:
- Delft, connecting to most train connections between Rotterdam and Den Haag HS and also has several bus connections to the contest site.
- Delft Campus, connecting only on sprinter-lines, it provides no bus connections, but it is closer to the contest site on foot.
Planning your trip is possible from the website of the Dutch Railways.
Bus lines 40 (weekdays only), 69 (weekdays only), 174 (weekdays only), and 455 (every day) stop very close to the contest site by bus stop Aula TU.
Bus tickets can be bought in the bus with Debit Card only.
To the Netherlands by airplane
There are two airports close by to Delft.
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, the major airport hub of the Netherlands
- Rotterdam-The Hague airport, a small airport with limited connections
Amsterdam Schiphol airport is the major airport hub in the Netherlands and has its own train station (Schiphol).
Travel time by train takes 30 to 45 minutes and one transfer has to be made on either Leiden or Den Haag HS.
More information on planning your train trip can be found on the website of the Dutch Railways.
Rotterdam-The Hague airport is a very small airport with mostly price fighter airlines.
From Rotterdam airport you have to take the bus (line 33) to Rotterdam Central Station (approximately half an hour) and
take the train to Delft (10 minutes).